- The prospect of stricter controls on the payment of and deferral of bonuses for smaller financial services firms is real enough – but need not be all bad news
- National Minimum Wage increases of 4% and other manifesto promises – what developments in pay can we expect to see in the next five years?
- Where next for executive pay?
- Are market rates a thing of a past for Executive Pay?
- Do you want to read quicker? Are you a ‘Spritzer’? Are you ‘Spritzing’? Can you read ‘Spritzly’?
Smaller banks and building societies across Europe face the prospect of implementing a strict bonus deferral regime from January next year under proposed new guidelines on pay from the European Banking Authority (EBA). UK […]
This week (Monday 13th April) has seen the publication of the manifestos of all three major political parties. All of them address pay issues, in particular low pay, executive pay, and gender pay equality. […]
Reflections on the latest High Pay Centre event, in which the views of a diverse range of speakers were presented to an audience on London University business students The High Pay Centre’s latest event brought […]
Earlier this month the Financial Research Council (FRC) issued a revised version of its Corporate Governance Code. The Code sets out the principles and modus operandi that company boards must adopt in their corporate […]
It’s all so new the expressions haven’t been coined yet. A Boston-based company, Spritzinc.com, has recently set the electronics world pinging with its magical solution for turning us into speed readers in seconds. As […]