An ability to solve problems and make effective decisions remains a fundamental aspect of many, if not most, roles in business today. Being able to think creatively when trying to solve problems gives you and your organisation an added advantage in an increasingly competitive world.
This course is designed to sharpen our problem solving skills by:
- Developing and practising analytical measures
- Learning when to apply logical and intuitive approaches to problem solving
- Developing a structured approach to solving problems and making decisions
- Understanding a range of problem solving techniques
- Evaluating and exercising a common approach in group problem solving sessions