Coaching is often quoted as being the most effective and long lasting way of developing employees’ potential. It can also be the most efficient, in terms of time and money. In Yellow Hat we have developed a programme to help you to learn the skills and techniques of coaching people to achieve outstanding results.
Specifically we will help you to:
- Identify the key factors necessary to achieve outstanding performance.
- Understand the role of the coach in the workplace.
- Learn how to use and adapt the coaching process to suit the individual and the situation.
- Set highly motivational goals and outcomes.
- Use subtle communication techniques to build rapport.
This programme is practical. There is a certain amount of self-analysis in terms of communication style(s) and we use structured case studies and role-play to help you learn the processes in a safe environment.