The overall purpose of this type of workshop is to develop delegates’ ability to work more effectively as a team, and so improve the contribution made by their team/group/department to the achievement of the organisation’s operational goals.
Delegates will find the workshops intensive and fast moving, with a strong emphasis on learning by doing. At the close of the programme delegates are encouraged to prepare a Personal Action Plan that sets out how they intend to apply the principles covered, in their everyday work.
Primary course objectives are to:
- understand the benefits of effective teamwork
- know how to contribute as a valuable team member
- be able to build and develop a high-performing team
- know how to actively encourage collaboration between teams
- develop a plan for the team to continue to grow and become more effective