Yellow Hat has developed an enviable reputation for the effectiveness of its sales training. We are able to offer a range of capabilities in this area – from introductory programmes for staff new to the sales role – through to advanced techniques for the more experienced sales executive.
These programmes seek to develop the delegates’ understanding of the selling process and to provide them with the necessary skills to sell successfully in a competitive marketplace. Typical content might include:
- Self management and motivation
- Call planning and priority setting
- Recognising selling opportunities
- Selling features and benefits
- Handling objections (including price!)
- Closing the sale effectively
- Selling on and selling up
Our workshops are highly participative and encourage delegates to reflect on their own sales techniques and apply immediately what they have learnt.