In addition to our introductory and intermediate sales programmes, we offer advanced programmes tailored specifically for more senior and experienced sales staff who would benefit from improved strategic selling skills.
This material is especially relevant to organisations that compete in markets that involve protracted ‘big ticket’ sales, and where relationships are strategic rather than transactional. Concepts borrowed from ‘key account management’ can be applied to a wider account portfolio.
Issues explored typically include:
- Why adopt a more strategic approach?
- Understanding the customer organisation
- Analysing customer buying influences
- Developing improved rapport and trust
- Building durable customer relationships
- Practical relationship management
These programmes are highly tailored to your organisation’s own market circumstances and involve delegates working in ‘real time’ on actual accounts and live material.