The risk of misunderstanding is highest when we write. When given a choice, most of us would opt for face to face or on the telephone. Feedback is quicker and more effective, but it does not provide a permanent record.
- Writing takes a lot of time and costs more money if you take into account all the time spent thinking, drafting, typing, perfecting, reading and re-writing. We need to reduce the time – and all the agony in the process.
Our programmes are practical and engaging. Topics include:
- The effect of business communications
- Targeted writing
- Effective use of language
- Writing techniques for clearer outcomes
- The structure of reports, executive summaries, proposals, business cases
- Writing policy, briefs and submissions
- Practice in writing