She has worked on a variety of clients in the private, public and third sectors and assignments have included:
- Developing high potential programmes to enable clients to develop their top talent
- Coaching leaders of organisations to unlock their potential to drive the organisation forward
- Developing and delivering leadership development programmes focusing on the principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Supporting organisations to plan and implement changes to stay ahead of their competitors and to deliver stakeholder satisfaction
- Developing OD programmes to align client organisations to their strategic objectives
- Using psychometrics to support individual and group development
Susan creates and delivers highly interactive workshops and development programmes using current research from a range of disciplines including neuroscience and psychology. This approach delivers development activities which are transferable to the workplace and which ensure that learning is embedded. Susan works through her own independent consultancy business and operates as an Associate for Yellow Hat.